163  Nkr 1

163 New Kings Road, Fulham

Originally built in 1902 as the South Fulham Constitution Club, (which closed in 2006), this 20,000 square feet building is situated in the heart of the Peterborough Estate, renowned for its elegantly decorated terraces, or "Lion" Houses, which now change hands for several million pounds apiece.

The building was purchased by Marston on 2009.  Comprising three parts, the project included a combination of new build and refurbishment of the buildings to provide 4 new townhouses (sold on to Nicholas King Homes), 6 two bed apartments (now in our rental portfolio) and a shell and core fit out of commercial space, which was retained and is now let out on a 25 year lease as a new nursery school.  The project was completed in 2012

Mg 0338
Mg 0518
Mg 0398