Marston Properties Post lock down working
Update: December 2021
We adhere to the prevailing Government guidelines but will at times take additional measures to keep our staff , residents and occupiers safe.
Mills Yard Office and Plant Yard
The Marston Properties office in Mills Yard is open Monday – Friday 8.30am -5.00pm.
Access to reception is via the receptionist who will let you in once you have been identified.
Third party meetings can take place within the building but the numbers off attendees will be limited , windows kept open at all times and attendees will be asked to sanitize their hands.
If there is no member of staff in Reception the visitor or delivery person should use the intercom to 1 Mills Yard to notify a member of staff in the first floor office who will then assist.
The refurbishment sites are fully open and our programme of maintenance work is in progress. Each site and each job will have individual risk assessments - instructions will be issued to subcontractors and suppliers as appropriate.
The maintenance department is contactable via our switchboard 020 7736 7133 or email [email protected]. Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm.
For urgent out of hours maintenance , call our switchboard on 020 7736 7133, 5.00pm – 8.30 am and your call will be answered and dealt with.
You will find up to date information on the Marston Maintenance App ( download for free from the usual providers) . You will also find a photo and identity details for each member of the Marston staff who are likely to visit our properties for maintenance or inspections so you can identify the person visiting.
Information about the individual commercial properties can be found on Sharepoint , so individual occupiers will be made aware of this directly by management.
The wellbeing and safety of you and our staff is of upmost importance to us and we follow the prevailing precautionary measures in order to adhere to government guidelines regarding the current COVID-19 safe working.
Our protocol for viewings at the property are as follows:
You will be asked whether you or other attending the viewing have tested positive in the last 14 days or whether you are suffering any symptoms currently.
- 2 metres social distancing will be respected where possible and our representative will avoid staying in the same rooms with those viewing the property.
- Numbers booked in to each viewing will be restricted to one household or group of sharers at any one time
- Our representative will wear appropriate PPE ie a face mask and we ask those attending a viewing to do the same
- All doors will be left open for the duration of the viewing
- We ask that you avoid touching surfaces in the property including door and cupboard handles and light switches
Please note that whilst we are adhering to the Government guidelines, your visit to our property is at your own risk.
Maintenance and Compliance visits to Residential Properties
In order to satisfy our compliance and legal obligations it will still be necessary for us and our contractors to visit your home from time to time to carry out inspections or service/maintenance visits. The wellbeing and safety of you and our staff is of upmost importance to us and we are taking precautionary measures to adhere to government guidelines regarding the current COVID-19 precautions. Our protocol for property visits is as follows:
- 2 metres social distancing will be adhered to where possible
- We will wear appropriate PPE ie a face mask and gloves
- In advance of our visit, please open all windows / doors in the area where we are working
- If you or anyone in your household has experienced within the last 14 days or is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or any general symptoms of being unwell, or have been in contact with anyone experiencing such symptoms within the last 14 days, please let us know and the visit will be postponed.
Visits to Commercial Properties
‘The Commercial team having consulted with each Occupier on their ‘back to work’ plans and have completed COVID 19 Risk Assessments for all the Commercial communal Areas and shared Facilities at all sites and put plans in place accordingly. These have been shared with the occupiers . We will continue to work with them and to respond to new Government recommendations as ‘lockdowns’ ease and are re-imposed .’ All visiting Contractors are required to provide their COVID 19 Policy and individuals must complete a questionnaire concerning their current ‘health status’ re COVID 19.